|Basic Website Price||Managed Website Price||Managed ECommerce|
|WEB DESIGN PRICING||$ 60/mnth||$ 75/mnth||$ 150/mnth|
|Setup Fee||No Setup *conditions apply||No Setup *conditions apply||No Setup *conditions apply|
|Pages||2 page||5 pages||Custom|
|Business email included ?||BYO||1 email address or BYO||1 email address or BYO|
|SEO optimized site||Basic||Yes, all tags and images||Yes, all tags and images|
|Google PageSpeed tested||No||Yes Desktop score +90/100||Yes Desktop score +90/100|
|Ongoing Changes to website||1/mnth||Unlimited *Conditions apply||Unlimited *Conditions apply|
|Australian Staff and Web servers||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Website theme updates||Included||Included||Included|
|CDN Hosted||Yes if requested||Yes if requested||Yes if requested|
|Google my Business setup||Yes if requested||Yes if requested||Yes if requested|
|1st Page Google result||For your business name *||For your business name *||For your business name *|
|Resilient Failover Servers||Standard||Yes||Yes|
1. There is no setup fee for traditional 'Bricks and Mortar' type businesses or licenced tradesman that have been in business for at least 2 years. This will be determined by your ABN 'Active from' date. Businesses that are agencies for different products or have varying identities or home businesses or businesses using a virtual address will likely be charged a setup fee. Setup fees are $399 for a basic website, $599 for a Standard Managed Website and $799 for an Managed Ecommerce website.
2. For the Managed and Managed Ecommerce plans, any changes to your site are included, such as new content, pictures, pages etc. We will also upload blog content that you compose. The managed plans do not include us writing content for blogs or adding or amending any products for the Managed Ecommerce Plan (essentially you should treat an Ecommerce store like a proper shopfront which will have to be maintained by you)
3. We essentially work to a 'Fair use policy' which means we will gladly help, if we can, with any IT related questions
4. Plans include all hosting, upgrades to site software and themes (often overlooked by others). If you wish to move your website to another host and manage it yourself then a $250 service and prep fee will be incurred on top of the above setup fees.
5. Your website can be be hosted in a CDN such as Cloudflare. We can discuss the various options of this if you are interested.
6. Unless you have a particularly unique product or service or location, then a website can only generate additional sales when it forms part of a digital marketing campaign, such as Google advertising or Facebook advertising. Setup of your 'Google my Business' is included in all plans (if requested) and will generate some new sales (depending on your area and business). We will strive to get you on the first page of Google, but it will require additional content from you such as blog content and pictures to make it happen.
7. For some plans we have a unique server setup with failover, meaning that if a server or node fails then we have a backup server ready to go online.
Our Data Centre
Your website will be hosted in the cloud and your source data files will physically reside in the Equinix sy3 Data centre in Sydney. The facility is ISO certified, has automatic fire suppression and power redundancy. With heating, cooling, humidity controls and world class security including biometric readers, Equinix provide an unparalleled safe haven for your datalearn more